YA books are always tricky because, well, the characters are underage. So I decided to review the one sexually active, male character in the book who is definitely of legal age . . . because he is from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
Criminal. Protector of the universe. Participant in No-Shave-November. Photo credit: Wookieepedia
Keep in mind that I will be reviewing Chewbacca as he appears in “Turtles All the Way Down” by John Green and not necessarily how he appears in the Star Wars movies.
Get it? Got it? Good.
About Chewie in TATWD:
- Is a character of Star Wars erotic fan fiction written by Daisy
- (best friend of the main character)
- Dating Rey
- That’s right, Chewie is dating Rey.
- Owes a life debt to a really annoying character
- who he should really just let die
- because in all of Daisy’s fan fiction, it doesn’t seem like Chewie and Rey actually
- you know
- seal the deal.
- Speaks three wookie languages
- Knowing multiple languages is always hot
- Willing to die for his spouse
- and protect the galaxy and stuff like that
- is old enough to consent
- can definitely grow a beard
- Chest hair can also be nice
I googled ‘Sexy Chewbacca’ and the results were actually pretty tame. Excuse me while I scrub my browser history. Photo credit: Geekologie.
- or…what is the alien form of bestiality?
- As many characters in the book point out, like
- what IS Chewie, and can he rationally consent?
- All of his languages are Wookie languages
- Like he knows three languages and not one of them can be romantic?
- Spanish, French, German, Italian maybe?
- Maybe a little too hairy
- like he’s basically naked all the time, but we never see his
- A trim will do, that’s all I’m saying.
- History of crime.
John Green does this world some justice. I really believed I was reading about teenagers who wrote about Chewbacca doing it with Rey, and then argued over whether Chewbacca could or should do it with Rey.
But this Chewbacca is kind of a wuss who keeps letting an annoying secondary character get in the way of doing it. Rating: Semi-boner, if he can prove he’s sentient enough to consent.
Get TATWD and read about Chewbaccas sexcapades. Do you agree? Disagree? Hate me forever? Only time will tell.
Good news: I’m restarting this blog. Bad news: A lot of shit has happened in the past four years to make George Orwell’s 1984 super relevant.
This book is usually fodder for wanna-be survivalists who think they have it all figured out for when the grid goes down, and you probably had to read it in English class. Or you have to read it for English class now, and you’re scanning my blog for deep analysis.
Or you’re terrified of Donald Trump.
- He’s kind of in this shitty middle class
- where he’s like,
- not poor and wandering the street
- but he likes watching people who ARE poor and wandering the street
- but Winston is also not high up enough to have luxuries
- basically, you can have free thought in this society if you’re either super poor
- or super rich
- so maybe he should just become poor?
- basically, that he writes shit down
- like dude
- use Snapchat
- or slide into her DMs
- or make memes like
- don’t explicitly write down “the government is lying”
- “and sucks ass”
- “and I’m gettin’ ass”
- I guess Orwell couldn’t have envisioned Snap doe.
- I guess that he’s trying to think?
- and that he can remember stuff for more than a couple of years
- to know that the news is fake news
- and the government is changing the news
- Willing to have forbidden sex
- Not afraid of aggressive chicks
- writes down all of his crimes
- rookie mistake dude
- really enjoys looking at poor people
- kinda weird
- after being tortured, sees his ex and instead of wondering how she is
- like, because she was probably tortured too
- he’s just like
- “oh, she got fat.”
- And he rats her out to the government
He wants to have the ability to think independently while maintaining his middle-class comforts, a feeling I think many of us can understand. His tendency to write down his crimes in a journal is pretty stupid. He also doesn’t seem capable of love. Or keeping his mouth shut.
Rating: Boner-Killer: He’s a snitch.
LEGO HAGRID YES.
I’m not interested in Harry because he’s like, a child for most of the series. That’s a little too creepy. While we all know Harry ends up becoming a grown ass hottie, I can’t in good faith analyze things he did when he was 10.
So who was an adult at the start? Who hasn’t been done to death?
- saves Harry from an abusive relationship
- introduces him to his secret wizard-ing life
- he’s basically the bouncer of Hogwarts.
- Generally monster-like, misunderstood, coarse and potentially unlovable.
He’s just…a little TOO big.
- I like the whole, saving a kid from an abusive foster home
- and then giving him lots of money
- and helping him save the world and stuff
- and how he can take care of dragons
- he’s half-human, half-giant
- and I’m a mixed kid
- basically the same, right?
- oh, and he’s always carrying people
- so that’s nice, he could like
- save me from a burning building
- inside voice maybe?
- he cries too much
- I can’t understand WTF he’s saying.
- if he’s five times as wide as a normal man…
- I mean
- there’s such a thing as “too big.”
- there’s definitely a sort of
- I mean
- haven’t you heard of the law of diminishing returns?
I think we should just be friends partially because having sex with you would feel like childbirth. Rating: You Can Go Down on Me But That’s It.
Jesus. Literally. Jesus.
But not Jesus from the Bible. If you need to know anything about THAT Jesus, here is all you really need to know: His first miracle was turning water to wine at a party.
Yeah, you know you wanna party with Jesus, you know, before he got all emo.
But I won’t be evaluating that particular Jesus. This is Jesus from the perception of horny pre-teen Samantha Bee. Let’s go.
- secretly in love with nine-year old Samantha Bee
- Eats Tang from the package
- middle name is “H”
- kind of like how Homer Simpson’s middle name is “J”
- looks like Kris Kristofferson from A Star is Born
- except Sam acknowledges that he might be “part black“
Wow, they both look pretty good. Damn, Black Jesus.
- Since this is all Samantha Bee’s delusional horny confused pre-adolescent mind
- there are lots of good points
- for example
- Jesus has a great ass
- looks great in cowboy boots and jeans
- and I bet he’s packin’ in those tight jeans
- that last part was me, not Samantha
- Well-groomed chest hair
- Likes having his feet rubbed with exotic oils
- I guess you have to humor Jesus’s desires a little bit, right?
- Willing to defend a bitch’s honor
- long-distance relationship
- like, really long distance
- like, he never shows up
- except in the form of a kind of creepy priest???
Sam, I’m glad you outgrew your weird crush on Jesus and started dating people who were physically real. Although the guy who called you “slut tits” was probably not a winner, either. Luckily, it looks like the dude you finally married is pretty chill.
Jesus, you might seem pretty cool from afar, but your absence is a huge turn-off. And don’t give me that spiritual “I’m everywhere” crap. I require an actual, physical body. RATING: BONER-KILLER.
This classic centers around shoveling sand forever and it’s basically about the futility of life. It’s one of my favorite books. It’s also a little bit Stockholm syndrome-ish.
- likes to collect bugs
- which might indicate an Oedipal complex
- painfully logical
- knows a lot about beetles
- and sand
- innocent and trusting
- which is why it was so easy to trap him into shoveling sand forever
- these dudes convinced him to come to their town
- to take a break from collecting bugs
- but then they trapped him in a giant sand castle town
- and gave him to this lonely woman
- who is really good at keeping house
- and then he develops Stockholm syndrome
- and fucks her.
- and he has to shovel sand to keep from drowning in the sand castle town
- and continue fucking the woman who trapped him there
- happy with the simple life
- loyal to whoever he’s with
- very strategic, but only when it comes to sand and bugs
- otherwise he wouldn’t have been so easily tricked
- only has eyes for his woman
- but that might be because she’s uhm, the only woman
- refuses to hit her even when it’s obvious she tricked him
- loses focus once he’s fat and happy
- hard-working, yes, but not very ambitious
- I mean, he goes from collecting bugs to shoveling sand
- so I doubt he’d ever be able to fully support me as I write books and horny blogs
- for the rest of my life
- seems kind of passive about switching wives
- and getting his new wife imposed on him
- he will kind of sleep with any girl who cooks and sleeps in the nude
- but it’s nice knowing I could have sand in my vagina and he’d still hit that
- on second thought, that sounds painful.
- it hurts when he pee pees
- and some strange stuff comes out of his pee pee
- he doesn’t understand that you can’t shovel up.
It’s nothing personal, Niki, because you’ve got a lot of good points, but I just don’t want to have to imprison a man to get him to love me. Word of advice, you should stop nailing chicks with only girl in the world syndrome. But…you can’t read my advice because…she’s…not…letting…you. Oh well. I tried. Rating: BONER-KILLER.