This classic centers around shoveling sand forever and it’s basically about the futility of life. It’s one of my favorite books. It’s also a little bit Stockholm syndrome-ish.
- likes to collect bugs
- which might indicate an Oedipal complex
- painfully logical
- knows a lot about beetles
- and sand
- innocent and trusting
- which is why it was so easy to trap him into shoveling sand forever
- these dudes convinced him to come to their town
- to take a break from collecting bugs
- but then they trapped him in a giant sand castle town
- and gave him to this lonely woman
- who is really good at keeping house
- and then he develops Stockholm syndrome
- and fucks her.
- and he has to shovel sand to keep from drowning in the sand castle town
- and continue fucking the woman who trapped him there
- happy with the simple life
- loyal to whoever he’s with
- very strategic, but only when it comes to sand and bugs
- otherwise he wouldn’t have been so easily tricked
- only has eyes for his woman
- but that might be because she’s uhm, the only woman
- refuses to hit her even when it’s obvious she tricked him
- loses focus once he’s fat and happy
- hard-working, yes, but not very ambitious
- I mean, he goes from collecting bugs to shoveling sand
- so I doubt he’d ever be able to fully support me as I write books and horny blogs
- for the rest of my life
- seems kind of passive about switching wives
- and getting his new wife imposed on him
- he will kind of sleep with any girl who cooks and sleeps in the nude
- but it’s nice knowing I could have sand in my vagina and he’d still hit that
- on second thought, that sounds painful.
- it hurts when he pee pees
- and some strange stuff comes out of his pee pee
- he doesn’t understand that you can’t shovel up.
It’s nothing personal, Niki, because you’ve got a lot of good points, but I just don’t want to have to imprison a man to get him to love me. Word of advice, you should stop nailing chicks with only girl in the world syndrome. But…you can’t read my advice because…she’s…not…letting…you. Oh well. I tried. Rating: BONER-KILLER.